"PERHATIAN: Setiap isi kandungan di dalam blog ini adalah hasil kreativiti Penulis semata-mata. Setiap penulisan adalah tidak bermaksud utk menyentuh sensitiviti mana-mana pihak. Sekiranya terdapat ayat-ayat yg menyentuh sensitiviti, ini adalah secara tidak disengajakan dan penulis memohon beribu kemaafan. Dilarang sama sekali menerbit, menplagiat isi kandungan blog ini tanpa kebenaran Penulis. ~ Gieyana"

Gieyana & Co ® : New Entry

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thanks to my boss...




Accounting team...without me...



We're having so much fun last nite...celebrating Velantine Eve Dinner with my collegues...its really fun!! everyone enjoy n laughing together...talk about love...about freindship n so many thing....N the funny thing is we're sharing our food portion together......me n Azah..Kok Shin n Emily...Susan n Kath & Jessie with Winnie....hehehehe...

My Food ready to be enjoy...

I've spend my boss $$ for RM123++ for Gyokai Set (Appetizer,Salad, Tempura, Prawn, Salmon, Squid, Oyster, Mussel & Fried Mixed Vegetables, Rice, Miso Sup, Pickles & the yummy Matcha Ice-cream), not only this...there is also a side order such of sushi but can't remember the name also...but the 1 side order tht I can remember is sometime like Yapanesse Eel...its really salty n sweet...but still trying to taste its...Thanks boss! Next year spend more again k....

The funny thing is my tummy really full n only able to sleep at 1.00a.m...huhuhu....

Tummy dh full sgt nie...suma enjoy giler....


No comments: